Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

2011: Chris I have a 2011 Toyota VenzaIt is beeping

Customer Question

Chris
I have a 2011 Toyota Venza
It is beeping three times on a three minute interval.... when not running
The yesterday I had the oil changed and I reset the maintenance time.. I screwed it up the first two times, having the OD in base miles vs trip A.
I have opened and closed all the doors and hood, cycled the locks and took it for a quick drive
Any thoughts
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
The only common issue I see for beeping noises on this model are the door switch signals.You may have one of the doors indicating it is opened at all times even when it is closed causing this noise here.Usually this is the drivers door as this is the door that is used the most.
I would have the door switch signals checked/tested to see if one is found to be at fault and if one is found at fault it will need replaced to correct this issue.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete