Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Toyota Land Cruiser FJ 70: I am interested in a 1988 Toyota

Customer Question

I am interested in a 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser LJ 70. Is service/parts readily available?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Some of the normal maintenance parts can be obtained from a dealer or after market parts store but due to the year of this model most parts are not available new anymore.In most cases manufacturers stop making parts after 10 years.Usually in this cases you would need to find hard to find parts at salvage yards or in some cases local after market parts stores may be able to locate some of the parts needed as well.
Thanks Pete