Mastertech 1
Mastertech 1, Toyota Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician with over 30 years of experience, including Toyota and Toyota Hybrid.

i have a tracction control light . saying it is off. it is a 1999 toyota camry. what do i need to do. also a p0441

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING JUST ANSWER, AND FOR ALLOWING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR AUTOMOTIVE CONCERNS.Any time that you have an engine control code like PO441, it will also cause the traction control to light-up (turning off traction control system) untill the engine code is fixed, the traction control with be disabliled! Once you repair the engine code then the traction controll with be good! The PO441 code is a EVAP. Purge flow code,It is not a code that will cause adrivability issue, You will need to have your vehicle tested to see if there is a leak in the vapor recovery system or if there is a bad purge cannister/or leak detection pump Thanks. Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance to you with this issue!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.