George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ years
13574682

tundra: where is the blower relay and fuse in a 2001 tundr

where is the blower relay and fuse in a 2001 tundra

Hello I will help you with your question,

Do you have a 12 volt testlight or voltmeter so I can help you find the problem in the circuit?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Good, with the blower plugged in test the blue, black stripe wire from the wire side when you have the key on, the blower switch on high and see if you have battery voltage at the blue/black wire at the blower or at the resistor.

If you do the relay and fuse are good. The relay and fuse are in the underhood fuse block, the relay is top right and there are two large fuses to the left of the relay, the blower fuse is the 50 amp fuse on the bottom of those two. The relay also needs the 10 amp gauge fuse to be good but let me know if you find the battery voltage on the blue/black wire. If you do the switch or the ground is failing.

Let me know so I can help

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no voltage there im checking fuses when i replaced resister it was pretty damaged

Check the blue/red wire and see if there is power there, same thing, key on switch in high. If nothing then check the fuse, if you have power the motor is open.

Let me know what you find

Thank you