Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic

camry: my 2007 camry se 4s was slipped on the end part of

my 2007 camry se 4s was slipped on the end part of right full circled ramp on lightly rained road. I was running not faster than 30 mph. My car was rotated 180 degree and plunged into the side road mud pit. the car was towed out of the pit. this is the 2nd time it slipped in a month. My car's odometer is 150000. Please give me an advice.
Thank you.
Thank you for choosing JustAnswer and allowing me to help you resolve your Toyota questions! What type of advice are you looking for? Do you have any photographs of the vehicle? Are you concerned about it being totaled?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Of course,I need advice about how to fix the slipping problem that my car has. I don.t think all camry has that problem.

my car is slided and rotated but physically ok.

Do you have ABS or vehicle skid control options? What kind of tires do you have? What is the brand? Will how much tread depth do you have on the tires?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. my car is loaded abs and skid control.

hankook tires on front and coopers on rear.

I think 3/16" deep both front and rear. these have been used for a while.

Do bad brakes or bad transmission affect sliding?

Bad brakes can affect sliding but typically the ABS unit will take over. For best traction and reliability your money is best spent with Michelin tires. Get an overall good traction rated Michelin tire. 3/16 of an inch is the minimum on the tire. They need to be replaced.