Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic
8257649

How do I remove the door panel from the front passenger door

How do I remove the door panel from the front passenger door in a 2013 Highlander?
Thank you for choosing JustAnswer and allowing me to help you resolve your Toyota questions! pop the triangle plastic cover off the mirror above the door panel. Use a screw driver and pop the plastic cover off inside the door release lever. There is a screw behind that. Then start at the bottom of the narrow trim piece that goes the length of the door grab handle and use a screw driver to pop the trim piece off the handle. This will give you access to the screws that hold the panel on. The master control switch pops up front the back side the pop out working towards the front of the switch. Once this is done start at the bottom of the panel and pop it off working your way along the bottom and towards the front and back then up the sides. Once released push up on the panel to disengage from the glass run at the top of the door.