Anthony, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Automobile Technician with over 20 years exp. in this field.

P1135 Air/Fuel Sensor Heater Circuit Response. (Bank 1 Sensor 1), What does this mean and

P1135 Air/Fuel Sensor Heater Circuit Response. (Bank 1 Sensor 1), What does this mean and what do I do to fix it?
Hello! Welcome to justanswer!

YOu need to change the front AF sensor on bank one. Its located before the catalytic converter. What engine do you have?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
3.4 L V6
Sorry for the delay...

The sensor is in the passengers side exhaust manifold before the catalytic converter. It looks similar to a spark plug. Thats the sensor thats bad. I would get the part from Toyota as the aftermarket places tend to sell you the wrong part.
Yes thats close but its not for a V-6 5 speed. That is what it looks like though. Is your truck automatic or stick?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thats the right part. So order it and install it. Then reset your computer and you should be good to go.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yeah thanks Anthony! I think the truck I have is has the 4 speed automatic A340F, it looks like there is not 5 speed option available for that make and model.
You're very welcome.

The only variation is if you have a stick shift. The part you showed me is for an automatic trans and will work