AMD, Toyota Certified
Experience:  Master Automobile Technician L1 Advanced Level Specialist

2007 Toyota Camry: Recently, I purchased a oem fog light kit..vehicles

Recently, I purchased a OEM fog light kit for my 2007 Toyota Camry LE. No instructions were provided. Most of the kit seems very practical for installation based on my past experience in installing such kits on other vehicles. However, I'm confused about the removal of the light grill blank located at bottom of the front bumper and installation of the new grille light covers in the same location. Can you provide assistance in explaining how the bottom panel is removed underneath the bumper, removing the bumper light grille "blank" cover and installation of the new bumper light grille covers as well as the fog lights? Thanks!
Category: Toyota
Expert:  AMD replied 4 years ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing just answer.

I tried to research for an OEM fog light kit for your toyota camry but couldn't find any. Could you give me the part no. on the box that the kit came in? Also does the kit say toyota on it? Or is it an aftermarket kit with OEM design?

Let me know and I'll get back to you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The light kit is apparently an aftermarket kit with OEM design.
Expert:  AMD replied 4 years ago.
OK to remove the plastic cover you will need to remove one bolt that holds the blank in place, that bolt will be towards the outside meaning closer to the outter edges of the bumper from the inside, after taking this bolt it will slide out, installing the fog light is the same slide into tabs then secure with one bolt. If you see that you don't have enough space to do that, you might need to remove the front bumper which is not hard at all, If you need help with that let me know.