Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic

2009 Toyota Corolla: arm rest..cigarette checked..fuses

2009 Toyota Corolla: The accessory plug in the arm rest has stopped working. It stopped working at the same time as the accessory plug/cigarette lighter in the dash stopped. I think I've checked the right fuses. I changed the CIG fuse, which fixed the one in the dashboard. Is there a specific fuse to the plug in the armrest, or is there something else I need to look for?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer and allowing me to help you resolve your Toyota questions!

If this is a US built Corolla there is a 15 amp PWR outlet fuse located in the fuse box under the hood. Remove the cover from the fuse box and it will identify the location of this fuse. You will probably find it is blown. If you've already replaced the CIG fuse that will take care of the one outlet.