Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

Where is the transmission dip stick on a 2012 Toyota Sienna

Where is the transmission dip stick on a 2012 Toyota Sienna V-6 ? How do I add transmission fluid if I change the fluid?
Thank you,
Mark

Toyota Service : Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you by discussing your question in detail. Thanks
Toyota Service : hi
Toyota Service : To answer the first part of your question, there is no dipstick fitted to your vehicle.
Toyota Service : Regarding you changing the fluid, I would recommend against doing it yourself for two reasons
Toyota Service : 1 is the fluid is good for the life of the vehicle, according to toyota; it never needs to be changed
Toyota Service : 2, the fluid requires a specila filling device that is not readily availble. The trans temperature also needs to be in a specific window for a proper flii.
Toyota Service : In short, if you dont get enough fluid in it, or too much, you can easily damage the transmission.
Toyota Service : Do you have any questions for me regarding my input today?
Customer:

No, you have been very helpful thanks,

Toyota Service : If you feel that my input is satisfactory to you,please click on the accept button on your screen. Positive feedback would be greatly accepted. Thanks for choosing Just Answer again.