Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic

2004 camry xle: schematic for passenger side seat with side air bag.

need schematics for 2004 camry xle air bag systems with side air bags and curtain air bags. schematic for passenger side seat with side air bag.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer and allowing me to help you resolve your Toyota questions!

Due to copyright laws rear not permitted to post wiring diagrams directly to this website. If you're looking to diagnose this on your own and need the wiring diagrams and the how-to information and parts locations my recommendation would be to go to for $15 you can purchase a two-day subscription and download directly from Toyota all the wiring diagrams and installation information that you would ever need or want for this vehicle.