Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner

1999 Toyota Camry LE: cylinder..Wipers work..intermittent

1999 Toyota Camry LE, 4 cylinder. Wipers work and return to position properly when turned off. Problem: the intermittent delay (adjustable) quit working. Haynes manual says if wiring is ok to "replace the interval module" but I cannot find anything about this part or where it's located. Only see wiper motor and wiper switch parts.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 5 years ago.

Toyota Service :

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. You are correct, there is nothing else on the intermittant function. Switch and motor...There is no such thing as an "interval control" on your vehicle.

Toyota Service :

Do you have any other questions fo rme on this issue today?

Toyota Service :

I see that you are offline; I will check back shortly to see if you have any other questions.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you! Knowing you can't see or test the vehicle, any opinion on which is most likely the problem with the no wiper delay: the motor or the switch assembly?

Thanks again,
I always look at the motor first when the intermittant is inoperative. Thanks for the Accept.