Amedee
Amedee, Toyota Technician
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

Toyota Sequoia Limited how to replace front shocks 2001 toyota

Customer Question

how to replace front shocks 2001 toyota sequoia 4wd limited
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 years ago.
Hello!

Are you looking for a general idea or do you want step by step instructions on how to replace your shocks?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
detailed step by step
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 years ago.
I do realize this may not be the information you are looking for directly. However, I can not provide the service procedure for this job step by step from the factory information because that is copyrighted material, and doing so is illegal, and against the terms of use of Just Answer. I can, however, direct you to the one site that does have that information. Go to http://techinfo.toyota.com and it will cost you $15 for a 2 day subscription, but will give you access to any wiring diagram in any Toyota vehicle 1990 and newer. This is the same site that the dealership techs use. This information comes directly from Toyota and is as good as you are going to get.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no, not satisfied , pls refund my card
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 years ago.
You can contact just answer at [email protected] to request a refund.

Have a great day!