Genchi Genbutsu
Genchi Genbutsu, Toyota Master Technician
Experience:  Toyota Certified Master Diagnostic Technician, ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Engine
17930070

Toyota tacoma: brake lights but no tail lights..fuse box..looks good

I have brake lights but no tail lights ,no license plate light, fuse box looks good what happened toyota tacoma 07
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 5 years ago.

Genchi Genbutsu :

Thank you for using Just Answer for your needs.

Genchi Genbutsu :

Did you check the 10 amp Tail fuse in the drivers side junction box (where the drivers left knee would be if they were witting in the drivers seat)?

Experience: Toyota Certified Master Diagnostic Technician, ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Engine

Genchi

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I can not find a fuse box inside vehicle - this is for an 07 toyota prerunner only fuse box under hood
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I TOLD MECHANIC THAT I CHECKED ALL THE FUSES AND HE TOLD ME TO MAKE SURE I CHECKED ALL THE FUSES IN THE FUSE BOX. AND TIME RUNNING OUT.
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 5 years ago.
Were you able to find the fuse box inside the vehicle? You need to look up at it from the floor under the drivers side dash to see it. Have you checked the fuses for power using a test light or digital voltmeter?