Fixitman, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, AA Degree Auto/Diesel Tech

Toyota Sequoia Vibration when driving at high speed.making

Customer Question

Vibration when driving at high speed.making lots of noise .noise increases depending on the road
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Fixitman replied 5 years ago.

Fixitman :

Hello Customer, is the vehicle 2 or 4 wheel drive? Does this go away if you take your foot off of the gas pedal?

Customer : The vehicle is a2 wheel drive ,yes it goes away If I pull I foot of the pedal.but the noise comes only when I am driving especially at high speed
Fixitman :

Okay. Most of the time this is due to a tire imbalance issue. You need to have all four wheel road force balanced. This gets rid of any disturbance from the tires. if the problem continues then you either have worn out engine mounts or more commonly on this vehicle you have an imbalanced drive shaft. You can remove this and have it balanced by a drive line shop.