Genchi Genbutsu
Genchi Genbutsu, Toyota Master Technician
Experience:  Toyota Certified Master Diagnostic Technician, ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Engine

2010 tundra: the wiring diagram of the MAF,MAP,IAT sensor..dealership

I need to know the wiring diagram of the MAF,MAP,IAT sensor for a 2010 tundra 5.7; plus I was told by one of your fellow experts that the TPS sensor on my tundra needs to be checked because of the radical downshifting that occurs with cruse with or without pulling a load! If the sensor shows factory setting, can I have the dealership adjust this setting?
The TPS is not adjustable on this Tundra but let me check on the wire colors.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What other info do you need.
The IAT wire is yellow w/ black stripe. The MAF is light blue w/ yellow stripe and there isn't a MAP input on this engine. The IAT is located inside the MAF sensor.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I only have one yellow wire with black stripe on IAT;need more info on wiring to install performance chip which requires two wires.