Toyotapro
Toyotapro, ASE master tech
Experience:  ASE Certified, 10+ years Lexus and Toyota Certified
9414525

in my 1999 toyota corolla all my windows stop working. is there

in my 1999 toyota corolla all my windows stop working. is there a fuse or fuses that are to be replaced and where are they located?
Thanks for your help
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 4 years ago.

There are 2 Fuses that power the Power Window Relay

POWER Fuse
GUAGE Fuse

graphic

Power Window Relay

graphic

graphic

Please accept my answer if it has been helpful.
Regardless of the terms of your Just Answer account, I only get paid for my answer and effort by your accept

Edited by Lurch on 8/28/2010 at 6:21 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Lurch,

Thanks for trying but I cannot resolve the problem with the info you provided.

The diagrams that you supplied for the fuse and guage does not match up with what I have.

There are 3 not 2 fuse boxes in this car. 2 on the driver side toward the front and the third on the passenger side.

The one on the passenger has these 4 blocks: 7.5 A AC ; HTR 50A; HTR; DRL

In the2nd box there 2 10A fuses fo RH- LWR and LH-RWR. On the driver has the following:

Perhaps if you would supply more info on your car, that may help............

What model Corolla??
CE?
LE?
VE?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it is a 1999 toyota corolla ce 16valve efi. What else do you need?

Not a thing, as those diagrams are right out of the 1999 Toyota Corolla CE Sedan L4-1.8L (1ZZ-FE) Manual

sorry if you are confused or do not see what I have posted
Will OPT OUT & Relist
hope someone else can help
Please do not respond to this, as it will Lock the question
good luck

Expert:  Toyotapro replied 4 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using just answer!

You have a fuse block INSIDE the car under the driver dash also.....I think that is where you are getting confused.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for answer. I am sorry about the delay in getting back to you. After locating the fuse box what must be doone to correct the problem.
Expert:  Toyotapro replied 4 years ago.
Check the fuses that the other expert correctly identified above in that fuse block.
Toyotapro, ASE master tech
Experience: ASE Certified, 10+ years Lexus and Toyota Certified
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you and Lurch for your help. I have locaated the box by the kick panel. The diagram did not open until after Lurch relist the question. Anyway thanks for your help.