JHoop
JHoop, Toyota Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

2003 Toyota RAV4: 2wd..2.0L.Which shift solenoid controls..valve body

2003 Toyota RAV4 2wd 2.0L.Which shift solenoid controls 2-3 shift and what is exact location on valve body?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  JHoop replied 6 years ago.
Hello , my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

What trouble code do you have?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
None.Took it to local Toyota dealer with a rough 2-3 shift and no MIL and they advised that it needed the ecu rebuilt.No change in shifting so now they want to change all servos (5) and if that doesn't work they want to rebuild transaxle.I don't think they know what they are doing.
Expert:  JHoop replied 6 years ago.
The problem you face here is if it where an electrical issue it would set a code in a heartbeat.

You probably have an issue with the valve body.

That is the first thing I would replace.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesisitate to ask If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT.

If you have a deposit but do not click ACCEPT you will STILL be charged, but I don't get credit! Not clicking ACCEPT hurts the Techs that help you! Thanks, JHoop