Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2000 toyota sienna dtc p1130/p1150. what is the bwst solut

Customer Question

2000 toyota sienna dtc p1130/p1150. what is the bwst solution?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your Toyota question. Can you clarify the year and engine size. The 2000 model did not have a 3.5 liter engine.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
2000 Toyota Sienna engine size its a 6 cylinder. 3.0?
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 6 years ago.
Sorry for the delay. These codes are for the air/fuel ratio sensors. There is one in each exhaust manifold. Before we get too far along, did this vehicle perhaps run out of gas?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No its had at least half tank of fuel
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 6 years ago.
Do you have a scan tool, or did someone else check the codes for you? If you have one, does it show live data?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Sorry connection trouble. Yes it has live date on the scanner.
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 6 years ago.
Good, your scantool will vary depending on what brand, but we want to look at the bank 1 sensor 1 (B1S1) and bank 2 sensor 1 (B2S1) sensors. Let me know what the voltages are with the engine warmed up to normal operating temperature. It will vary, but let me know the low and high for each sensor and if either sensor tends to hang at any voltage for several seconds.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It will take me a bit to get this. How long is this session one ?
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 6 years ago.
When you get the information, log into the site and add to THIS post. It will remain open. I will be notified when you respond and will be monitoring the site most of today. I will be offline for several hours this evening, but will be back on late tonight.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The scanner I have does not have live data. It has freeze frame data. It's a craftsman CANOBD2 model 87702. Should have live data to be diagnoses?
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 6 years ago.
I'd like to see live data, but let's work off of what we have. Give me the information for B1S1 and B2S1 off the freeze frame data.