Anthony
Anthony, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Automobile Technician with over 20 years exp. in this field.
15218643

What is CCV vent control solenoid,and where is located on a

What is CCV vent control solenoid,and where is located on a 2002 totota tacoma, 4 cylinders,4x4? Can I replace it myself?

HelloCustomer Welcome to justanswer!

The solenoid is located right near the charcoal canister right next to the drivers rear tire. The part is what controls the fuel tank vent system. Get the new part and go back there. Its very easy to change. YOu will see easily which one it is if you have the new part. Get the piece from Toyota though.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I got the part,but it's kindda hard to look and match the parts,everything is cover with dirt or.Do you have like a picture or drawing of where i would be located?

Ok, in the file below is the diagram.

CLICK HERE FOR PDF FILE DOWNLOAD