Anthony, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Automobile Technician with over 20 years exp. in this field.

Toyota Tundra: Knock Sensor code, can I replace it, and where is it

Toyota Tundra, Knock Sensor code, can I replace it, and where is it. It shows as Bank 2

The knock sensors are under the intake manifold the one you have thats bad is front drivers side one. Your beast bet is to replace all 4 under the intake if your going to do all of that work to get to them.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
turned out to be a wire that was chewed by a rodent of some sort. I did not have the time to fix it, so I took it to a shop that found the problem. Has i had the time to make the repair myself, the information would have been very helpful. thank you for your response, and I have replaced the vehicle.
You're very welcome and thank you also!!!