Experience:  ASE MASTER CERT. 15 YRS EXP.

plugs, cyclinder #1 coil, and all wires..fuel injector..random misfire

code 301, changed all plugs, cyclinder #1 coil, and all wires. still code 301? is it number 1 fuel injector problem or igniter. I also had random misfire code 300 one time. Any clues out there of what it could be other than my guesses.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Toyota?
-What model is your Toyota?
-How many miles are on your Toyota?
-What type of engine is in your Toyota?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

1998 Toyota 4Runner
V6 3.4 Liter
production date 4/98 door sticker

139,000 Miles

4Runner SR5 automatic w/overdrive

changed all plugs, cyclinder #1 coil, and all spark plug wires.code will not leave cyclinder 1.

You either have a bad fuel injector, or bad compression.

Start by getting a compression reading of at least 3 cylinders, including #1 (which is passenger side, front cylinder)

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I will check compression. Runs fine when cold then when warmed up 10 minutes later ( freeway run, exit, back on freeway) before i get back home it's missing like running on 4 cyclinders. So no way igniter from your experience.

No, Im guessing injectors.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

New question Jason,

2001 Toyota Sienna V6 3.4 Liter

Right hand drive shaft assembly removal/passenger side. Everything is removed, axle nut and big circlip, ball joint bolt, and tie rod bolt. Will not come out even if hammered. What is the trick. Axle side from rotor is already cleared and out. But when I pull the inboard joint won't come out of the isolator/motor mount bracket.

I removed the bearing lock nut. and hammered out inboard axle to the passenger rotor side from big circlip and it won't budge. Says after removing big circlip remove axle, right where big circlip is at. It will not move.

When I pull the axle outboard shaft, from rotor side, the boot at the inboard axle is stretching, like it wants to break away and the piece that should come out is still in the isolator/motor mount bracket? And it's not my first rodeo either. I have changed some front CV joint/axles before.

Any ideas?

Thanks, CT

You need to open a new question, and request me, then I will answer no problem

Edited by Jason on 2/5/2010 at 7:06 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Trying to remove whole RH side passenger axle shaft from van (inboard and outboard CV's attached to axle) but won't budge even after big circlip removed. Even tried hammering out to rotor side but won't move. From what I'm told, after big circlip is removed from isolator/motor mount, slide shaft out toward passenger side but won't even budge.

You need to open a new question, and request me, then I will answer it no problem