Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Need to know timing marks for 1989 toyota corolla 16teen valve

need to know timing marks for 1989 toyota corolla 16teen valve

Here are the marks, let me know if you have questions. Thanks

graphic

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
dan should there not be to cam shaft gears it is a 16teen valve 4 cylinders your picture only shows one does the one gear run both shafts

It could be either way, here is the diagram with two camshaft gears. So it will be one of the two, let me know if you have questions. Thanks

graphic

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thank you dan the second showing of timing marks is for a 16teen vavle 4cylinder engine thanks [email protected] my car is a srt8 425hp charger with moon roof and supercharger which puts out about 575 hp now what a kick ass car you should get one 4doors to hall the kids around and when they are not with you kick ass
I agree, sounds like a beast lol. I'm happy I was able to help and let me know if you need anything.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thanks once again send an e-mail once in a while to yahoo i will up date you i am taking the car to bonaville this coming nov. 2010 going for a class trophy with 6.1 srt8 wish me luck want to be my tuner
No problem, sounds like you have the right vehicle to be chasing a trophy with. Thanks again and good luck, maybe I'll hear from you in the future.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
give me an e-mail address i let you know how i make out
I'm not able to give out email addresses, its against site policy and even if I tried it would show up as XXXXXXX. But you can come back and reply to me anytime and let me know how it worked out.