Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Toyota Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Toyota Diagnostics

2001 Toyota Sienna. Turn Signals do not work. Not the fuse.

2001 Toyota Sienna. Turn Signals do not work. Not the fuse. Emergency flasher does work. If it's the 2-way flasher, I bought one. Where does it go? Looks different from what appears to be the emergency flasher which is square and black. The one I bought is silver and a cylendar.

This does sound like a Flasher Relay, however the one that belongs in this truck is indeed black, square and has 3-prongs. To get the correct one, have the local parts store cross-over the OEM#: 81980AA021

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The Sienna is a van and not a truck. Does that make a difference? Still o.k. to go to a general auto parts store rather than a Toyota dealership?
Hahaha. Sorry. Im used to saying "truck" becuase that is how we do the "look-up" on a vehcile. Its either a car of a truck. Vans are classified as trucks in my resource guide. Sorry about that. And, yes, a local parts store should be able to "cross-over" the OEM# XXXXX an after market part#.