marcpod, Own collision repair advice
Experience:  i-car/ASE/Basf training, 300 repairs and 650,000 in Collision w 18 yrs exp licensed adjuster

1995 camry: change the brake or stop light bulb..couldnt find..burnt

I need to change the brake or stop light bulb in a 1995 camry. I couldn't find how to open or get to the burnt out bulb.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  marcpod replied 7 years ago.
Welcome to just answer. Is this a tail light bulb or the third brake light under the back glass
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It is a tail light bulb.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
A tail light bulb
Expert:  marcpod replied 7 years ago.
Ok. The first thing you need to do is take the rear sill plate off just pull or pop ot out then take the side trim out once you get the side trim out there are 4 10mm bolts holding the lamp in take those out then pull the light out. Then you can change out the bulb. When putting it back together make sure the bolts are firm and tight you don't need any water leaking in them ok If you need anything else just let me know. If you accept this hit the green payment tab. Bonuses are always appreciated. Thank you and hopefully you had a greart 4th.