marcpod
marcpod, Own collision repair advice
Experience:  i-car/ASE/Basf training, 300 repairs and 650,000 in Collision w 18 yrs exp licensed adjuster
17579256

98 toyota sienna: all the turn signal bulbs, but the flasher clicks

I have a 98 toyota sienna. The turn signals all work and i have replaced all the turn signal bulbs, but the flasher "clicks' rapidly when the turn signal is not being used. I did try replacing the flasher but that did not solve the problem. The fuse for the turn signals seems to be ok as well.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  marcpod replied 7 years ago.
Welcome to just answer. Well you have done everything but the signal switch that is in the steering column that is the only thing left to change. It could be a fualty spring.If you need anything just let me know. If you accept this hit the green payment tab. Bonuses are always appreciated. Thank you.