Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic
8257649

1997 Toyota tacoma: it cost to replace a valve cover gasket

Customer Question

How much should it cost to replace a valve cover gasket on a 1997 Toyota tacoma 6 cylindar? Thanks.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 7 years ago.

You have many options with today's internet so Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com.

To do both of the gaskets you are looking at about 4 to 6 hours in labor times your local rate figure $100 per hour on average. The gaskets are only about $30.

RXXXXX XXXXX

P.S. I take great pride in providing quality responses for the people I assist. If you believe that I have been professional and helpful in my assistance please don't forget to give a positive rating for this exchange and click the accept button. If you feel my answer does not address your issues, please just tell me and I will opt out, allowing another technician to address your situation. My Goal is to make this experience one you appreciate.