Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic

1988 Corolla: Randy..passenger side of the car..heater relay found?

on my 1988 Corolla, wwith no blower motor working, Randy suggested to reset the 30amp blower motor breaker. Is this breaker on the passenger side of the car? Where is the heater relay found? When I turn the heater on should the relay click. How hard is it to change the switch? Can't see any screws in the dash to get at the switch.

The breaker is behind the right side panel. The oldest pdf format I have is 1990 but it should be the same as the 1988. They use the same body style and system. Click the link below for the location of the breaker and relay. To get the switch out it requires some instrument panel pieces to be removed and can get quite involved. The heater relay should click once the blower switch is turned on. Does the switch feel abnormally loose when sliding back and forth?