Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic
8257649

2002 toyota Corolla: power window..stopped working..assembly diagram

The driver's power window in my 2002 toyota Corolla has stopped working. Can you tell me how to replace it? Is an assembly diagram available for me to refer to
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 7 years ago.

You have many options with today's internet so Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com.

Click the link below and click on the file names and follow the directions to download the information. Depending on the browser and operating system you use and the cookie setting you have on your computer there may be extra windows that open. Just click on the window that says (Click here to download). The power window motor is the most common problem. If you have power to the motor then the problem is in the motor.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d8b582d3d53213ea91b20cc0d07ba4d269dfa00c53f68f80

RXXXXX XXXXX

P.S. I take great pride in providing quality responses for the people I assist. If you believe that I have been professional and helpful in my assistance please don't forget to give a positive rating for this exchange and click the accept button. If you feel my answer does not address your issues, please just tell me and I will opt out, allowing another technician to address your situation. My Goal is to make this experience one you appreciate.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I clicked on the link. It took me to a page called "Media Fire". On that page it said " 0 files found" I paid the $12.00. What did i do wrong? Thank you for your help,

Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX

Try the link above again and let me know if it works and you get the files.

RXXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thank You for resending me the files. I appreciate it How long do you estimate an inexperieced person will take to do?

Are there any special tools I need?

Thank You, XXXXX XXXXX

No special tools just normal hand tools and figure 1 to 2 hours if you have never done one. I can do them in about 15 minutes but I have done a few.

RXXXXX XXXXX