Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic
8257649

How do you reprogram a key fob for a 2005 toyota highlander

how do you reprogram a key fob for a 2005 toyota highlander
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 8 years ago.

Can you post a photo of the remote so I can verify which system that you have?

RXXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
sure how to do that

There should be a link button or a picture of a tree button on the top of the tool bar just click on it and it will link you to your files to add a jpg file. If you can not figure it out let me know and I can post a list of remotes that you may be able to ID yours. I run into so many problems trying to help people with remote issues I usually won't assist unless I can positively ID the remote and system to verify what you have.

RXXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

cant figure it out

Click the link below and click on the file names and follow the directions to download the information. Depending on the browser and operating system you use and the cookie setting you have on your computer there may be extra windows that open. Just click on the window that says (Click here to download).

Let me know the figure number you have. I will be on line another 15 minutes other wise I will get back to you tomorrow.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d8b582d3d53213ea91b20cc0d07ba4d262fcc7e5f0b3e236

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
figure 11

Provided the remote you are trying to program is a good Toyota remote and is the right frequency Click the link below and follow the instructions to download the factory bulletin on programming the remote. The procedure is not for the technically challenged. I know a lot of techs who can not do it correctly so don't feel bad if you can not get it right. It may take several attempts.

Good luck, let me know how it goes.

RXXXXX XXXXX

http://www.mediafire.com/?2oedtmwlw0q