Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic

can i reset the tire pressure warning light my fro a 2008 rav4,

Customer Question

can i reset the tire pressure warning light my fro a 2008 rav4, i don't want to go to a dealer.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 7 years ago.

You have many options with today's internet so Thank you for choosing

If the TPWS light is on the tire pressure is below minimum. Make sure all the pressures are above 32 to 35 psi cold including the spare. Allot of the time with the cold weather people forget the spare and the colder the weather the lower the air pressure will be in a 20 degree tire. There is no reset switch. Once all the pressures are set turn the key on and in a few minutes the light will go out. If the light remains on there may be a bad sensor.

P.S. I take great pride in providing quality responses for the people I assist. If you believe that I have been professional and helpful in my assistance please don't forget to give a positive rating for this exchange and click the accept button. If you feel my answer does not address your issues, please just tell me and I will opt out, allowing another technician to address your situation. My Goal is to make this experience one you appreciate.