Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic

2001 toyota tacoma: no taillight and no dash light..power going..tail

2001 toyota tacoma no taillight and no dash light. No power going to 10amp tail fuse.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 8 years ago.

You have many options with today's internet so Thank you for choosing

Click the link below. Can you hear the relay click when the lights are turned on? This powers the tail light fuse when the relay is triggered by the switch. Let me know and we can test some other things.

P.S. I take great pride in providing quality responses for the people I assist. If you believe that I have been professional and helpful in my assistance please don't forget to give a positive rating for this exchange and click the accept button. If you feel my answer does not address your issues, please just tell me and I will opt out, allowing another technician to address your situation. My Goal is to make this experience one you appreciate.