Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic
8257649

WHERE IS THE RESET TIRE BUTTON IN MY RAV4 2007

Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 8 years ago.

You have many options with today's internet so Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com.

The 07 Rav does not have a reset button. If the light is on the tire pressure is lower or there is a malfunction with one of the transmitters. Click the link below for some good info on the TPWS systems. Don't forget to check the spare tire.

DOWNLOAD

RXXXXX XXXXX

P.S. I take great pride in providing quality responses for the people I assist. If you believe that I have been professional and helpful in my assistance please don't forget to give a positive rating for this exchange and click the accept button. If you feel my answer does not address your issues, please just tell me and I will opt out, allowing another technician to address your situation. My Goal is to make this experience one you appreciate.