Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic

2003 toyota sequoia back door handle broke.

2003 toyota sequoia back door handle broke. How do you open the back door to replace the handle
Answered via Just Answer Chat.

You have many options with today's internet so Thank you for choosing

You obviously don't need to remove all the components listed in the download. This is the complete back door disassembly PDF use common sense only remove the panels necessary to get to the latch and cable. The TSB is for 10 to 02 but if you have an early 03 it may have they old stuff at least you will have the updated numbers so you can get the right parts.

P.S. I take great pride in providing quality responses for the people I assist. If you believe that I have been professional and helpful in my assistance please don't forget to give a positive rating for this exchange and click the accept button. If you feel my answer does not address your issues, please just tell me and I will opt out, allowing another technician to address your situation. My Goal is to make this experience one you appreciate.