Victor, Toyota Master Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master ASE Certified, Prius/ Highlander/ Camry Hybrid Certified, trained in all areas

2003 Camry: 2.4l..Coolant leak..firewall side..intake manifold

2003 Camry 2.4l Coolant leak on firewall side of engine,dripping off intake manifold.

HiCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer,

If the hoses and the other areas checked out ok, then the next thing I would do is to remove the intake manifold w/ the insulator underneath and repressure test the coolant system.

The reason why I'm telling to perform this next step is because I had a similar issue with a 2001 RAV4 (they have the same engines as the Camry does) and it turned out to be (3) loose cylinder head bolts in the back. This is not the time to guess if you can't exactly see where the leak is coming from. So, the next step will need to be performed. The removal of the manifold is fairly simple and shouldn't take more than 2hrs.

Let me know what you find.