My husband left some dead hearing aid batteries on the dresser and my dog got into them while I was away for 4 hours. I believe she just chewed the paper wrapper and the plastic packaging, not sure if she accidentally swallowed a battery. (My husband doesn't know how many batteries were there.) She has an appetite and is drinking water. She is also acting appropriately. I've read before that you don't necessarily want to induce vomiting when a battery has possibly been ingested. Do you think I should just observe her for now?