My question is my fiancé is in Canada his work visa got
HiJA: Hello. How can we help?Customer: My question is my fiancé is in Canada his work visa got expire its been 5 years so he try though his lawyer to get visa his lawyer fool him so the think is he got removal deportation order how can I stop thatJA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?Customer: im green card holderJA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: im talking to lawyer I cant understand what they sayingJA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?Customer: how can I bring him in US can you tell me
I hope you're doing fine? I have one question I have a J1
Hi I hope you're doing fine? I have one question I have a J1 student visa i was send in Ocean City but there I couldn't fit in ,It was a very strange for me to stay! Then my uncle brought me in Connecticut where I found a job but when asked from my sponsor they said that they could not authorize this job so I quit , then I found another I told them they couldn't authourize it either so I quit from there too! I was in contact with my sponsor for everything because I had no intentions to miss use my visa. My sponsor told me that they had cancel my health insurance because I haven't been working for a month now which again wasn't my intention!JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?Customer: My question is if I would like to apply at the university here would there be a problem, because I would really like ton stay and study hereJA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: not yetJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: I haven't talk to anyone yet! I just wanted to know what my chances are to be back here as a student and get another visa not a J1 just because I haven't stayed in the place that is in my DS Formn
I am a legal permanent resident and I will be able to apply
I am a legal permanent resident and I will be able to apply for citizenship in 8 months. I just got married and at the time of the marriage my fiancee have a valid tourist VISA until September 25th, 2016.I would like to request her and her unmarried 19 years old daughter to become residents in the USA. I called the immigration and they told me I have to fill out 2 forms I-131 and 1 form G-325A for myself and my wife and if at the time I would become citizen my wife and her daughter still did not receive their resident permit I can upgrade the application and request both of them as a US citizen.I would like to know:1)Is the form I-131 enough for both of them or would I need any other forms? Do I need to fill out a I-485 for my wife?2)How long would it take for my wife and her daughter to become residents?3)I understood the documents I would need to provide for my wife but which documentsher daughter would need to provide?4)I keep reading that I cannot request my wife daughter since she is over 18, is it true?Looking forward to hear from you....
My sister-in law is petitioned as an F2B (unmarried son and
Good day,My sister-in law is petitioned as an F2B (unmarried son and daughter over 21 years old). Her priority date is May 2010. The current filing is just around Sep 2005. Would she be eligible or be able to apply for student visa?My sister-in-law case is actually a missed train due to lack of information on immigration laws. Her date of birth is October of 1986. Thus, she have over-aged by 2007. The main petitioner have not seek CSPA to freeze her age. Her mother, my mother in law was the main beneficiary at that time. The case was for F3 immigrant applicants; and my sister-in-law is a derivative. She was removed as a derivative when she aged-out. She was re-petitioned again in 2010 by my mother in law (F2B).My father-in-law is already getting old and he is not coming to USA because he does not want to leave my sister-in-law alone. My sister-in-law and my father-in-law are currently living in the Philippines. My mother-in-law was naturalized citizen in 2015.Is there any way my sister-in-law can come early? (Any other type of visa?)
I am currently on my Post completion OPT, I hold a EAD card
I am currently on my Post completion OPT, I hold a EAD card that expires Feb 2nd and it can't be extended. I am engaged and will get married soon. When I apply to my green card already having an EAD through my previous student visa how does it work? Can I apply for a new one before this one expires? I want to be able to work while waiting for the green card process
My girl friend had a tourist visa for USA. She just came for
My girl friend had a tourist visa for USA. She just came for a visit and was detained in Atlanta for having fraudulent work papers in her suitcase. I guess she had worked here in the USA during a visit prior to meeting me. Anyways, they sent her back to Colombia and said she could not come back for 5 years. Is there any likelihood I could hire an immigration attorney and successfully petition for her to come back here? Maybe under a work visa request or another type of visa? Or, did she kill her chances already by getting caught?
Counselor at Law
I was on F1 student Visa here. I got some health issues so i
i was on F1 student Visa here. I got some health issues so i left overseas without informing my college. Now when i apply for student Visa in my country. They denied. Since i had a VIsit Visa i got on a flight and came to USA 1 week ago. I wanna study what should i do
I have a question, Im currently out of status as a student
Hi, i have a questionJA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: Im currently out of status as a student visaJA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?Customer: Not yetJA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?Customer: And i want to go back to my own country and try to apply for a tourist visa
I am interested in requesting for my Dominican fiance to
Hello. I am interested in requesting for my Dominican fiance to come to the US with me. The problem is that right now she is Germany on a student visa. Things are not going so well for her over there and we would like to explore the option of having her come here and continue her studies here. Is that possible or is she stuck in Germany?