I have three questions. 1. Will the U.S know if i got
Hi, i have three questions.1. Will the U.S know if i got married to my fiancé in Dubai that we got married?2. If i got married in Dubai with my fiancé can i still apply for a finance visa and not a spouse visa?3. Will the Dubai gov. know if i have been married and divorce in the U.S prior?
I am in immigation visa process, I have applied for spouse
I am in immigation visa process, I have applied for spouse visa form I-130JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?Customer: My petition with USCIS has been approved and according to the case status petitions has been forwarded it to Department of State NVCJA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: NOJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: connect me
I am working with company on H1- Visa. My H1- visa is
HiI am working with company B on H1-b Visa. My H1-b visa is expiring in September 2016 (third week), and Company B is waiting for LCA approval so that they can file for my H1-B extension. Further Company B has filed PERM & I140 in EB2 category for me. Both has been approved, and I have a priority date in July 2015.Citizenship: India (for both, applicant & spouse)Total time spent on H1-B visa - 4 Years & 11 monthsTime Line:2016 - September - Three year H1-b done by company B is expiring in the third week.2016 - May - I140 approved for Company B for EB2 Class2016 - January - PERM approved for Company B for EB2 Class (Priority date: July 2015)2014 - February - H1-b Change of Employer request & H4 spouse visa by Company B approved for three years.2013 - September - Started working for company B2013 - September - H1-b Change of Employer request done by company B2011 - October, 1 - H1-b Started with company A, approved for three years (Spouse received H4)2011 - May - OPT Cap gap till October 20112009, December - 17 Month OPT Started2008, December - 12 Month OPT started2008, November - F4 Spouse Dependent Visa2006, August - F1 - Student VisaQuestion:I received an offer from company C which I want to accept it. They are willing to process my H1-b ASAP and requesting me to join as soon as they receive notice of action.Since my visa duration is very close (three weeks from now), I am thinking to have both my current employer B and new company C to file H1-b. Company B is filing in regular processing whereas company C is going to file in premium processing. Along with, both the attorney will include H4 extension and EAD for my spouse.Can employee pay for premium processing?Does USCIS see this as negative in any way? (Two applications simultaneously)what happens if both applications approved?What happens if I already started working in Company C and its Change of Employer application is denied? In that case, If company B has not withdrawn h1-b extension application (still in pending state), can I go back to company B?If the change of Employer application is approved will it be for the 3-year duration? (I have I140 from company B)In case both applications have approved (or at least in pending state), can I work for 6 months in Company C and then return to Company B? will employer B has to file new Change of Employer application since I am working for company C now?Also, Will there be any problem with Spouse EAD application with the change of employer application? Since I140 is approved for Old Employer.Besides, does premium processing applies to EAD application as well since it is coupled with the change of Employer?Can company B withdraw approved I140 if he wishes so? If yes, can I still use that to extend my visa beyond 6 years with another company?In case company C doesn't file I140 for me and company B withdraws I140? What is the impact on me? Can I transfer my visa to company D in or after completion of 6th year?Will I be able to retain my priority date if the occupation is same but job profile is different? (SOC/O*NET code will be different but in the same field).does I140 revoke affects already approved H4 EAD?
I am a permanent resident. I got a dui last year in kansas
hello,JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?Customer: I am a permanent resident. I got a dui last year in kansas and while on diversion, I am about to be charged with 2nd one which I am fighting for. No on was hurt in both my duis. what kind of effect this will have in my PR and my chances of ever getting us citizenship?JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?Customer: I am a permanent residence and I have files for spouse visa for my newly married wife who resides in India.JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: no i havnet talk to an immigration lawyer yetJA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?Customer: that is all i have to say.
I would like to know all the pros and cons below mentioned
I would like to know all the pros and cons for each below mentioned options and your suggested approach for my situation. Also, please advise if you feel there is a better option than the ones I have listed below:PS: I understand this question requires detailed and long answer and I will give great reviews and reward by adding appropriate tips for a correct, detailed and satisfactory answer.Situation:- I am an Indian citizen and a permanent resident of US since Feb 2012.- I becomes eligible to become US citizen in Feb, 2017.- My spouse (Indian citizen) has a multiple entry B2 visa issued in April 2015 with validity of 10 years.- She entered USA on B2 visa on May 19, 2015.- My spouse applied for admission for MBA on July 28th, 2015 and was admitted for the graduate program.- My spouse Applied for Change of Status to F-1 on August 05, 2015- I met my spouse for the fist time in August and than we got married in November 2015 by performing a civil marriage in US.- My spouse received RFE for change of status from B-2 to F-1 visa on Nov 16, 2015- Later, change of status to F1 was approved on Feb 16, 2016.- My spouse left USA to go to India due to family emergency on Feb 21, 2016- I also went to India in March, 2016.- My wife started working in India in March 2016.- We performed a religious marriage on June 18, 2016 in India.- My spouse is currently employed in India while I am on PFA (paid family leave) in India.- My spouse still has an admission in the graduate program and next starting session for her graduate studies is in September 2016 but she needs to get F-1 visa for that.- Now my spouse wants to travel to US for tourism in September, 2016.- I want to file for her immigrant visa- We both plan to settle in India permanently after September 2018 but before that we would like to travel in US as much as possible and stay together as much as possible.Options:1. File for I-130 for my spouse visa now while I am in India (July 2016), my spouse enters US in September, 2016 for tourism using her visitor visa (if this is even possible) and update the application once I become US citizen (possibly by end of march, 2017).2. File I-130 for my spouse visa once I am in US (15th September, 2016) and my spouse enters the US in September as a tourist and update the application once I become US citizen (possibly by end of March, 2017).3. My wife enters US for tourism in September 2016 and I file I-130 and I-485 for my spouse visa once I become US citizen (possibly by end of march, 2017) and my wife leaves the US after her I-94 expiration (end of march).4. My wife enters US for tourism in September 2016, I file extension of stay for my wife for another 6 months before her I-94 expiration (end of march) than I file I-130 and I-485 for my spouse visa once I become US citizen (possibly by end of march, 2017).5. File for I-130 for my spouse visa now while I am in India (July 2016), my spouse enters US in September, 2016 for tourism (if this is even possible). I file extension of stay for my wife for another 6 months before her I-94 expiration (end of march) and update the application once I become US citizen (possibly by end of march, 2017) and file for her adjustment of status.6. Apply for her F-1 visa (which I think might be tough as she is married to PR) and she enters US as a student and later I file for her immigrant visa once I become US citizen.Your detailed and prompt response is much appreciated.Please let me know if you have any more questions.
I am enakshi JA: . What seems to be the problem?
Hello I am enakshiJA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?Customer: Required urgent helpJA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.Customer: Not yetJA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?Customer: My husband is on H1B and my son and I in H4. Last cycle I applied for my H1B and it got approved and awaiting to be stamped.JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.Customer: Now in the meanwhile