Second opinion] - freedom of speech ,as an independent owner
Second opinion] - freedom of speech ,as an independent owner that pulls a trailer for a company and that company tells me that I need remove political statements off the side of my truck ,due to a person complaining to the company after two years with no problems with the political statements on in that time perior is that a violation of my civil right under the 2nd Amendment . I've relocated my family to the area that I can see them on the weekends and know that may be out the window along with the steady income and routine for over the last 2 years.
Dwayne, You have helped me before. I am the inventor of a
Hello Dwayne, You have helped me before. I am the inventor of a new disposable bread bag closing device. My question today is:My business is an LLC, which was formed in Minnesota, but I have relocated to Connecticut. I have read online about the options to move my LLC to a new state, but I am not sure which is best. My company is still in start up phase and I have not done any sales yet. Would it be better to dissolve my current LLC and establish a new one in CT? If I follow this route, would it be wise to consider establishing another type of entity? I have thought that an S-Corporation would be wise in order to avoid double taxation and also because I want my wife to have shares, and perhaps have other partners in the future.
I have a Short Term Disability claim approved through March
I have a Short Term Disability claim approved through March 21 to April 28. Per the insurance company evaluating/deciding the STD claim I was to return back to work on April 29. My doctor certified me to go back to work first on June 13. Since June 13 my employer has NOT allowed me to resume working. They have put me on UNPAID LEAVE and NO MEDICAL BENEFITS until my employer has provided some accommodations my doctor has ordered: working normal business hours 9-5:30 PM. Prior to my hospitalization on March 21 I was working Swiss European hours from Milwaukee, WI. I am working in Information Systems management role. My diagnosis is Bipolar Type 2, which I understand is a disability.My employer is requesting me to provide medical substantiation from April 28 to present day (July 5). They did NOT allow me to resume work on June 13 - even though I was in Europe on June 13 and I still am until July 26.1) My employer (US Branch) did NOT have the accommodations for a 9-5:30 PM office job in Milwaukee ready on April 29 (NEW role in my global company) - then what is their legal right to hold me back from resuming my old job while I am in Europe with UNPAID leave? My manager in Switzerland wanted me back and my performance rating was EXCELLENT in both BEHAVIORS and RESULTS (highest possible).2) Does my employer (US Branch) have a legal case for NOT paying my salary April 29 to June 13 when they DO NOT allow me to resume work on June 13? They did know per my doctor's instruction sent to them on April 29 that I was not to return back to work until June 13 with NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS as an accommodation.Appreciate your answer. Thank You.
I am one of the four founder of healthcare company created
i am one of the four founder of healthcare company created over more than 3 years now. a year ago 2 individual invested money to the company. however, after a year the company is not making any revenue, and since i relocated an hour away from the company, i decided to resign and work there. now they're accusing me of abandoning the company and they are wanting to sue me and want to get their money back. when they invested i didn't promise to stay with the company and work. its my other partner who presented to them. do they have to right to get their money back since company is going down? can they sue me for not actively working with the company?
Do I need a referral service license to place a nurse in a
Do I need a referral service license to place a nurse in a facility. I have helped few nurses by assisting them in monetary form and processing papers to qualify them to be petition by the healthcare facility. Am I in titled to collect my services from the nurse because the healthcare facility won't give a penny for placing their nurse.?
I have an LLC partnership with 2 other people (husband and
I have an LLC partnership with 2 other people (husband and wife).We have not written any papers regarding this business.We have only filed 2015 taxes as 40/40/20, I being one of the 40%We have a full herbal apothecary, tea bar and fair good boutique.I am the herbalist and manufacture all of the herbal products sold in retail and for the tea bar.I have not received a manufacturing credit until January 2016 of 205 of sales, and split profits. We have been in business legally since January 2015 through tax.I started my business in 2007 and open a retail apothecary in October 2012.My partners opened their fair trade boutique in April 2013.We connected our business next door in July 2013, and i was receiving only a percentage of sales of herbs and getting paid $2000/mo for running the store until January 2014. In January 2014 we tried combining our businesses, though only on a handshake agreement (no forms signed). I continued getting paid $2000/mo, as did the wife partner, by her husbands LLC business as a private contractor for a few months. We were then buying everything together as one business. We borrowed 10k for more fair trade merchandise, which we then ended up paying ourselves $4000/mo (split between 2) with the profit and cost of goods and paying all the business expenses from June 2014-March 2015. We then relocated and invested in a Tea Bar at the new location.We kept changing the business model. We were open May 1, 2015 in the new location starting as a co-op. It lasted 3 months before the husband partner did not follow through with the co-op and asked that we go back LLC. From there we set up a COG Account, opened a bank account for all of us as a single business as co-owners. We have only invested in some of the fair trade goods, and have kept the herbal goods up to stock.The business is paying all expenses as of now. However with very little profit to split between us all, and myself manufacturing the herbs, and not getting any more for the the extra work needed, I have decided to pull out.We are now having trouble deciding how to split the business:The husband partner is wanting to go back to a cooperative model and is expecting me to just hand over the business. they want me to give them the business and only take 40% of all the inventory. The husband expects to get his other business paid back for all the money he has paid out and the wife expects the 10k borrowed to be paid back as well. I am only asking for the apothecary that I started with and my supplies needed to continue my herbal business.Being we have not signed any LLC agreement paperwork, we are unsure how to fairly and legally handle the split.Any information would be appreciated.Thank you,Stephanie
I own a dental office and recently my competitor from across
I own a dental office and recently my competitor from across the street move within the same shopping center i am, they bought the corner building that is next to my building, probably less than 50 yards from the space i am leasing. Is this legal ?
This is regarding an assignment of membership interest and
this is regarding an assignment of membership interest and resignation of manager Hi Richard, and thank you for your help both parties are in ***** *****, florida i am the assignee and I am being assigned 80% interest of the LLC LLC is owned by one person only 20% will be remained with the current LLC owner/memberJA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?Customer: after the assignment i will be the controlling/managing member and the assignor who will have 20% will be a silent, non-participating member with no voting rightJA: OK got it. Last thing — Business Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
I have an S-CORP in Florida, I moved to NJ last summer and I
Hello, I have an S-CORP in Florida , I moved to NJ last summer and I am wondering do I need to relocate my company to NJ and register here or can i keep my company as a registered company in florida and still live in NJ while working in NYC and Florida at times.