I am in the process of selling my house and I wanted totlk
Hello, I am in the process of selling my house and I wanted totlk to an interested buy and my real estate said that was against the law. Is that correctJA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?Customer: PaJA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?Customer: None it was a comment from my real estate ahent. Is it against Pa law for me to talk to a prospective buyerJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: No
On a real estate contract when signing, I put the wrong year
on a real estate contract when signing, I put the wrong year on the paper is it still legalJA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?Customer: arizonaJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: the company sent me the paper to correct the date and resend before they can file but I've changed my mind about the transactionJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: no
I have a real estate legal question. New Jersey, We "seller
Hello, Yes I have a real estate legal question.JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?Customer: New JerseyJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: We "seller and buyer" have a signed contract. I signed the Ryder and the seller's attorney said they agree but wanted a title commitment in 10 days. I signed it but after the attorney three business day, the 4th day was last Saturday my attorney advise me that we should not move forward with the contract. I don't believe he mailed the signed Ryder.JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: No.
I BEGAN A HOUSE BUILDING PROCESS WITH A LOCAL COMPANY, WE
I BEGAN A HOUSE BUILDING PROCESS WITH A LOCAL COMPANY, WE GAVE THEM 3500 IN EARNEST MONEY IN MARCH, I WAS DEMOTED FROM MY JOB IN JUNE AND SENT THEM A LITTER STATING THAT FROM OUR COMPANY. I HAVE ALSO AQUIRED A LETTER FROM THE BANK STATEING I KNOW LONGER QUALIFY FOR THE LOAN AMOUNT. THE BUILDING COMPANY HAS A TERMINATION AGREEMENT AND EARNEST MONEY RELEASE OF EARNEST MONEY, BUT I NEVER SIGNED IT. WHAT IS MY OPTIONS? THIS WAS NOT A CASE OF COLD FEET AND I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS NONE STOP.
My father's estate has problems with neighbor. One (1) ): He
My father's estate has problems with neighbor. One (1) ): He put a fence up without a permit and which blocks the Estate's driveway Two (2): He paved his private road without a permit and made it higher making it so that a car is not able to get into the Estate's driveway without tilting over. Three (3): He yelled and screamed at real estate brokers to get off his private road so that agent and buyer were unable to walk the property. What are the behaviors in this scenario that could rise to tortuous interference with a real estate contract?If Estate hung on to the property while the Court decided this, can the neighbor be liable for the difference in the appraised value, the mortgage payments, court costs, and legal fees while the court was being decided?If the property was sold and the suit was not limited to forcing him to take down the fence or to regrade the driveway but instead the central issue was the interference with the contract for sale, could the Estate remain an interested party?
I recently bought a 1991 townhouse and the disclosure form
I recently bought a 1991 townhouse and the disclosure form said roof 2008 and the real estate listing had "newer roof" published. The home inspector estimated the roof to be older (12 -15 years), but when we questioned the age, the realtor called the seller who said yes, that is was put on in 2008. He seemed to accept this. Then, just two weeks after closing, several shingles came off of the roof.After I had them repaired, the roofing specialist said the roof was in very poor condition. I had another professional roofer come out and he said I would need a new roof within 1-2 years as the shingles looked inferior and it was not done in professional manner. I contacted my realtor about this issue and that I felt the roof was both misrepresented by the real estate agency and the seller. I contacted the township to find that no permit was issued for a new roof. My realtor contacted the seller who said her son had hired a roofer friend to do the job and he oversaw it. He provided a 2008 cancelled check that his mother wrote out to him, an email from him to his mother laying out the cost, and a signed statement from a neighbor that saw the new roof go on in 2008. My issue is not so much that it did or did not go on in 2008, but the condition of the roof. If I had known I would have to put on a new roof on a house that was represented as having a "newer roof" I would not have paid close to the asking price. What is my recourse in this matter? One last thing, my realtor and the seller have been friends for years. Does this play into this situation? Thank you for your advice!
Quick Question. red real estate agent, red a great
Quick Question. Hired real estate agent, hired a great photographer to take pictures. I don't remember who he was and I lost his business card. No way of finding him.We fired the real estate agent he wasn't doing his job. We offered the real estate agent money to for the pictures and he refused, we then offered him more money and he never responded.Can we use the pictures or is there a big penalty? I just want to use the "make me move" application on Zillow. I can get new pictures done but the ones we already have are great and we can avoid all hassle.Is this a huge issue? We were willing to pay.
To whom ever, I am selling a small motel here in New Mexico.
To whom ever,I am selling a small motel here in New Mexico. The closing date was set for the 25th.(Friday),however we have changed it to the 24th.(tomorrow). Myself as well as the Buyers knew that the closing could be anytime this week. Now that one of the parties so happens to be stuck in a snow storm in Denver,Co. and is unable to even leave the house in order to sign and fax her signature, I have to wait until Monday the 28th, to receive the funds due to me. I have already made promises to people that it will be paying them by Friday or if funds do not clear,possibly Monday. the buyers so far have gotten everything they wanted,now this. To me this is not fair. the wife who is stuck in Denver should have been here before the storm arrived. What can I do? I need the money now and I want to be finished with the motel.