My name xxxxxx. I received a phone call from Florida, phone
Hello my name Michael xxxxxx. I received a phone call from Florida, phone number 850-xxx-xxxx, around 4pm on Monday, September 28, 2015. Supposedly I was confirmed for a $1,000 loan from a company called Money Loan Company. The representative's allegedname was Andrew xxxxxx. I,needed the money desperately and talked with him for three hours until he finally convinced me to send a $90 plus service fees money gram to Steven xxxxxxxx from California. He promised I would receive the money on my American Expressserve card within an hour but I never did. I desparately needed the money to buy my daughter's necessities and pay on some bills im behind on. So without thinking I gave all my information. Name, email and home address, birth date, and even social securitynumber. I was wondering if I could file a lawsuit against them and sue for dishonesty, fraud, identity theft, false advertising, and suffering For not having the rent money and money for my daughter. This should not happen to anyone else. Any feedback wouldbe greatly appreciated. Thank you.
if you have checked if a personal loan from overseas from financial
if you have checked if a personal loan from overseas from financial home or citynewsloan is a scam are a scam a scam and are still unsure are all fees incoporated in the loan amount payable in payments . they keep ringing me asking for upfront payments and demanding they are not a scamming company and are god fearing people. is it illegal to say " make god strike you down for the misery and hardship you apply to people by scamming them out of theor money and hope that one day they will get theirs.. is it possible to retrieve any money sent through western union transferthankyou for your helpkerry
I applied for a loan on line on May 14. I have some past
I applied for a loan on line on May 14. I have some past credit issues although I am workiing diligently to get back to my previous credit score. I was contacted by phone on Monday, May 16 by Nathan Hathaway an agent with Lincoln State Financial which is located on Park Avenue in New York City. The purpose of the call was to inform me that I had been approved for the $10,000 I had applied for, although due to my credit situation, it was not through a bank. The loan was for a 3 year term at 6% and, due to my credit situation, the insurer was requiring the lender to obtain the first four months payments ($1214) as collateral. This was fine with me as the main reason for this loan was to pay off 7 payday loans that were costing me approximately $2000/month (basically just for interest). Mr. Hathaway e-mailed me the loan agreement detailing these terms. I was informed that the money would be transferred into my account possibly the same day if I got the collateral to the Insurance Company before noon but definitely the next day at the latest. I signed and returned the contract to him on Thursday, May 19, and sent the money (which I had to borrow) by Western Union on Friday morning. The money was sent to a female in Spain. Once I notified him that it had been sent he assured me that I would be receiving the $10000 either Friday afternoon or Monday. On Monday, I was in a meeting all morning. When I came out of the meeting I had a call from Sydney Blackwood from Lincoln. He informed me that the insurance company had examined the transaction and had now decided they wanted an additional 4 months payment. Needless to say I was quite upset but knew that if I could borrow the additional money I would be able to pay it back on Tuesday, which is what I did. On Tuesday I got a call saying that the loan company had pulled out and that they were going to be suing them on my behalf. He also said they were not able to find another company to lend me the $10000 but were able to find someone who would lend me $20000. Of course, the insurance company now wanted an additional 8 months of payments. Please keep in mind that I had contacted all of the payday loan companies and arranged for full payoff on Wednesday, May 25 which is when their next payment would be deducted. Now it is Tuesday and they want another $2400+ for the $20,000. After going back and forth (they did say I could get my money back) they agreed to put up $1000 of the $2400 so I borrowed the rest and sent it yesterday. Once they received it I was assured the money would be there today. I started calling Mr. Blackwood this morning. Of course he didn't answer so I left a message (which he has never responded to previously). I called Customer Service and asked them to have him call me. He did call around 11 am and left a message that the transfer had been delayed but it would be done today and that he would call me as soon as the transfer went through. I have called him three more times with no response. I also called Mr. Hathaway who seemed genuinely concerned and assured me that he would find out what was going on immediately and have Mr. Blackwood get back to me. That has not happened. Where can I go from here? Needless to say I'm desperate. Thank you for any help or advice you can give me. Roseanne [email protected], XXX-XXX-XXXX.
I sent a letter to an investigator and had questions. I hope
I sent a letter to an investigator and had questions.I hope you and your staff are well. I was wondering if you had time and if I could drop a quick note.I'm asking you for a quick favor. I'm asking for a short response if at all possible.I wrote the following: I am asking you to let me know, if you are able to, whether or not the case is proceeding forward or if the investigation has been concluded. I'm asking as a whole beyond Florida. I understand that my lawyer said he connected with you and that you were satisfied, but I'm asking from the standpoint of the investigation as a whole because there were other things that I experienced that were open-ended, outside of Florida, that feel that they are culminating into something else. Whatever else, I'm not sure.My computer having been taken from the New Orleans airport, my boxes having been gone through in Ohio and in Florida, and investigators threatening me back in July (in Ohio) and then my home being staged, with items being placed into drawers, unboxed, scattered around the house, and more, concern me.All of these are aspects which go beyond, yet perhaps, are connected to Florida. That's the part I don't understand. I need help to figure out what I need to do if anything. They all transpired between June and July, and some aspects, occurred after Captain Lindsay, you, and my then-psychiatrist, spoke.Here's what is confusing. ***Apparently, your team, Sharonville PD, and the FBI-Cincinnati team are satisfied. My lawyer says the case is closed. But, he cannot name any of the people in the paragraph above that I just told you about.The question I have for you, attorney, is how do I make sense of who is investigating me, if things are happening and I don't know everyone who is?My lawyer wrote the following but it ignores investigators that he does not know about. Is there any way that you could truly know who has been investigating you? What am I to make of the letter below?Thank you for choosing us to represent pre-charge on the insurance fraud investigation. We have contact local authorities in Sharonville and in Florida and are satisfied that neither are bringing charges. We have spoken to the FBI in Cincinnati Ohio about your case and their agent indicated they do not have an investigation or a case to be filed against you. I have spoken to both of your psychiatrists at length and they have indicated the mental illness that you suffer from may be prohibiting you from moving on past this incident. The doctors also indicated that many of the "facts' as you recall them are figments of your imagination and may have never occurred. We are unable to locate any computer that the government seized as you indicated. Based on our assessment and extensive phone calls with you, your doctors and state and federal law enforcement, we have concluded that there are NO PENDING CHARGES nor any open investigation against you. Therefore, we are closing you file. In the rare event that you are contacted by law enforcement, please do not hesitate to contact us to reopen your file. Thank you.Does the primary state's satisfaction mean that the investigation as a whole has ended or did the investigation merely transfer across state lines? There were some parts that were in other states that had happened (New Orleans- detective and the computer, North Carolina- car being slowed down, and Ohio- home being staged/investigators coming in). That goes beyond Florida.I need your help in viewing the investigation in a broader perspective. Without knowing everyone who has investigated me and having property taken as part of the investigation, how do you know:1. If the investigation is building up around one state and was transferred2. If the investigation has truly concluded across the board (one state and beyond).I have experienced primarily in June or July, across various states, I'm not sure what to make of it, how to feel, and what to expect. I just have the threats from the investigator in July who told me to get a lawyer. Then, I did. He says that everything "Is wrapped up." I'm back to the original questions. The investigators who came in July and comments that were made, let me to believe that the investigation continued, but then I don't understand why there is a delay from July to December. We are 5 months out after those comments and recordings were made. The Roto-Rooter man (one of them recorded me and filmed the entire place.) I need to know what's next.Any help or insight would be helpful. I know your time is valuable and I want to be respectful of it.Thanks!
I was stopped by an officer, the report read "attempted drug
I was stopped by an officer, the report read "attempted drug paraphernalia possess/use. I was summoned to appear in court. Case was dismissed without judgement. Case was refiled about a month later and now with a class one misdemeanor for the count of possession of drug paraphernalia: pill container, three filters and a smoking pipe. I did not have a pipe! What is your advice?
Me and my boyfriend got into a drunk argument almost two
Me and my boyfriend got into a drunk argument almost two months ago which resulted with me falling off the couch and going to the hospital he was first being charged for aggravated battery and now they added interference with communication because I had asked the cops to go back inside and get my cell phone is there anything we can to get the state to drop at least the second added chargeJA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?Customer: New Mexico and a month and a half agoJA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: Just a public defenderJA: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?Customer: I haven't pressed any charges it's all the state. And my collarbone did fracture when I fell down I'm not sure if the cops know that yet
Question concerning California law. Extradition from TN. If
Question concerning California law. Extradition from TN.If I was wanted for questioning or being brought up on charges concerning a harassment charge from a former employer how would I be notified or even know about it?Current situation:I sent harassing gag gifts to ex employees and employer of a California based company. The company back traced the shipments to a online company/service I used by means of having a civil subpoena issued to the gag gift company , who in turn provided my credit card info showing I sent them. I know this because they sent me copies of the subpoena and there lawyer issued a cease and desist to me.How open am I here and how much risk can I assume? Do I need to be worried about getting pulled over for a traffic violation in the state of TN where I currently live and end up getting extradited to CA for this possible class A misdemeanor?
I took a plea bargain in VA such that I have 3 misdemeanors:
I took a plea bargain in VA such that I have 3 misdemeanors: violation of a protective order, stalking, and distribution of a schedule V drug. My court order says I will have probation for an "indefinite period of time not to exceed twenty (20) years, or unless sooner released by the court or by the Probation Officer". My probation officer insists that this means I have 20 years of probation. I think she's wrong but I don't want to have a bad relationship with my PO. What is the best course of action I can take to lower my probation to a more reasonable amount of time?