I am on f1. I was on executive role of my company abroad &
Hi, I am on f1. I was on executive role of my company abroad & want to establish a C corp here since most of the infrastructural sources are from US 1) can i petition directly to eb1c (managerial)? 2) Or do i have to go thru l1a 3) in attempting to do # 1 will i risk ,my f1 say in case eb1c is denied, can i continue wt my status ? ThanksJA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: noJA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?Customer: no
My employer has applied L-1A visa, Yes, my L-1A petition is
Hi,JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?Customer: My employer has applied for an L-1A visaJA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?Customer: Yes, my L-1A petition is pending with USCISJA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: Now, I need to travel to US on B2 visa to accompany my spouse who is going to US on H1B visaJA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?Customer: Yes, my L-1A visa petition was submitted on July 18 and under express processing
J. SENMARTIN, ESQ. Dear As already talked I am on f2 visa
FOR GUILLERMO J. SENMARTIN, ESQ.DearAs already talked I am on f2 visa here and trying to open a restaurant here. In Nebraska, I have found a restaurant whose former tenant has gone to jail and now the bank is selling it at 10,000$. It has all the equipment almost but if I buy it at 10,000$ I have to add about 10,000$ more equipment and some minor repairs. I would like to know if you see any chance to apply for L1 or E2 visa for me if I invest 100000$ at following breakdown:10k$ available equipment10k$ additional equipment15k$ the rent paid for 6 months30k$ for a Toyota truck for daily supplies20k$ for a Toyota Camry for delivery of food to doors3k$ for restaurant supplies as rice,meat ...2k$ for health and other certificates10k$ at bank for wagesOr they will insist on not having cars at my list of investments? I plan to sell foods at farmers markets and I need a truck there.Can we apply for L1 visa as I have a company in turkey with 30000$ capital but with 2,000,000$ turnover ? Or it is best to apply as e2?I will employ 3 people here and the last question is if they do not give visa, can I continue the business without working there and my employees operate there?Thanks in advance for your earliest attention.kind regardsamin
How are you? I want to apply L-1A visa not but brother. But
Hello, how are you? I want to apply for an L-1A visa not for me but for my brother. But I have a few concerns: -I am still in the process of getting my green card. I am married to an american citizen. I have applied for a status of adjustment 2 years ago, all I have is my EAD. -I have opened a partnership company (real state-house remodeling) here in the U.S. my partner owns 90% of the company, my partner is a Saudi, he lives in Saudi Arabia. my brother is a Yemeni he works for the same guy (my partner) in Saudi Arabia. my brother is the manager of the company in Saudi Arabia, He is well experienced in his field (clothes and fashion industry). I want to bring him here to the U.S. can he come under this company's name i have here, if yes, will it harm me, my case, or my business. or do i just open another company just for him to come here. thank you
I have question regarding L1B and L1A visa. If someone on
For Guillermo only,I have question regarding L1B and L1A visa.If someone on L1B or L1A visa has got his/her I-140 approved,then can they request for extension of stay beyond their maxout limit (which for L1B - 5 years and for L1A - 7 years)?
I am on L1 A now and my petition is expiring on the 15th of
Hi,I am on L1 A now and my petition is expiring on the 15th of July this year. I have already applied for extension, however did not get a result till now. I basically have two questions:1) Incase I do not hear back on the result, can I continue my stay here in US or will I need to return? If I can continue my stay here till I get a result, is there a max duration defined. Something like, if I don't get a result within 180 days of my petition expiry date (I94 has same date), I need to leave US or something of that nature?2) Say, I don't get my result by the 15th of July and on say 20th, I am told that my extension is rejected. Is there a timeline defined on how much days I can stay here post rejection notice? Will that be a case by case basis, or does USCIS give me 5-10 days or more to vacate US.Regards,Sujith
I was trying to figure out if I can move from L1B to L1A :
HiJA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?Customer: I was trying to figure out if I can move from L1B to L1AJA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?Customer: no, not yetJA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.Customer: I was hired by Accenture in UK in 2012, I transferred to US in July 2015 with L1B. I was also promoted to 'Manager' designation in December 2015JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?Customer: intend to move to L1A is to qualify for Green card soonerJA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?Customer: no, I don'tJA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.