Explore answers about Ice Cream

Our dog is not eating at all for 6 days. She is not vomiting

Hi, our dog is not eating at all for 6 days. She is not vomiting and that was confusing to our vet. Initial lab work showed some concern for kidney but next day lab work was normal. She received IV two days ago and today. She is also taking sucrafalte, farmotidine and today she started with cerenia. She is taking some water and ice cream but very small quantities. As soon as she smells food she just run away. Her name is ***** ***** is labradoodle and almost two years old.

Read more

Dr Marta Lepes

DVM owner

Doctor of Veterinary Medicine

952 satisfied customers
My dog ate my wife's vitafusion calcium gummies. Is that

My dog ate my wife's vitafusion calcium gummies. Is that dangerous for him?JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your wife's dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?Customer: Blake and 3 1/2JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Blake?Customer: No. He is a pretty healthy and happy dog

Read more

Rebecca

Veterinarian

Doctoral Degree

21,940 satisfied customers
Our 20 pound minpin/rat terrier ate a whole pocket out of a

Our 20 pound minpin/rat terrier ate a whole pocket out of a pair of dress pants maybe 8"x10" fine cotton. What now????JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the rat terrier will be able to digest that. What is the rat terrier's name and age?Customer: Rowdy, he's 10 years. When he has an upset stomach it's grass, rug, now this.JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Rowdy?Customer: Our Vet. said he has a heart murmur and could die anytime. Wow.

Read more

Dr. Kara

Doctoral Degree

25,262 satisfied customers
My 30 pound border collie ate maybe 4 pieces of chewed

My 30 pound border collie ate maybe 4 pieces of chewed trident pepermint gum in the last hour. I've been reading and doing the math, per my calculations at most she had 42.5 mg/kg. Im assuming there is even less xylitol in chewed gum. I'mdeciding if i should make her throw upJA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the Border collie will be able to digest that. What is the Border collie's name and age?Customer: Penny is 16 months oldJA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Penny?Customer: no otherwise she is healthy. we did have a fudge eating incident at christmas but we were able to have her throw it all up within 20 minutes of ingestion

Read more

Dr. Kara

Doctoral Degree

25,262 satisfied customers
He swallowed a 20mg paxil pill. Sammi and he's 2, He's

Hi, he swallowed a 20mg paxil pill.JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?Customer: Sammi and he's 2JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sammi?Customer: He's otherwise healthy and is about 20 lbs.

Read more

Rebecca

Veterinarian

Doctoral Degree

21,940 satisfied customers
My dog ate some of my vitamin supplements. 1 600 mg calcium,

My dog ate some of my vitamin supplements. 1 600 mg calcium, 1 1000ou d3, 2 garlic pills, 2 hair/nail pills. He's 50 lbs and 3 yrs old. Should I take him to the vet or get him to vomit? He had just eaten dinner and I give him benedryl

Read more

Dr. Kara

Doctoral Degree

25,262 satisfied customers
My dog just ate part of a plastic dog toy, she is 11 months

my dog just ate part of a plastic dog toyJA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?Customer: she is 11 months old nd a hound boxer mixJA: What is the hound's name?Customer: camilleJA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about camille?Customer: not really she ate her normal meal and was playing with the toy when i checked on her again i saw a 2x2 area missing including some bumps that were on the squeaker football

Read more

Dr. Kara

Doctoral Degree

25,262 satisfied customers
13 year old Pit has been eating very little and has lost

13 year old Pit Bull has been eating very little and has lost substantial weight. A few weeks ago vet did blood work and x-ray, both negative findings. After returning from vet dog had trouble urinating and was in discomfort. We suspected urinary tract infection due to symptoms and prior problem couple years ago. Even thoug vet said blood work did not show an infection we treated him with pencilin shots and he started urinating normally after less than a day. The dog also vomits after eating but in all cases eats very little and only a couple types of food at this time. The dog was also given an enama but had a BM but is still not eating. Besides the little he is eating and holding down we have also been giving him a nutrient paste supplement. We fear the worst due to his age. Is there anything specific we can ask a vet to look for, wouldn't they have known after the last visit if the dog had cancer? They told us after a $400 visit that they could find nothing wrong and when we got the dog home he couldn't even pee. Help

Read more

Dr. Michael Salkin

Veterinarian

DVM

38,698 satisfied customers
My dog has had diarrhea for hust over 24 hrs. She got into

My dog has had diarrhea for hust over 24 hrs. She got into icecreMJA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your dog?Customer: Icecream the other day since then she has had stimach upset. Her nose and ears are coldJA: What is the dog's name and age?Customer: Addyson. 1.5 yearsJA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Addyson?Customer: Wheaten terrier

Read more

Dr. Deb

Associate Veterinarian

Doctoral Degree

17,956 satisfied customers
View more ice cream questions
Questions you might consider asking
  • My dog ate two Carvel flying saucer ice cream sandwiches. One was vanilla and one was chocolate. Both had chocolate cookies on the outside. She is about 53 lbs.
  • Hi I think my three month old multipoo accidentally licked a tiny bit of my chocolate ice cream I didn't see him do but if he did will he be OK I'm so scared. Thanks
  • 30 lb dog ate a blood pressure pill - lisinopril & hydrochlorothia 20-12. Gave hydrogen peroxide in ice cream but hasn't thrown up.
In The News