I just got my I-129 petition for H-1B processed and approved
I just got my I-129 petition for H-1B processed and approved by USCIS. I'm planning on traveling abroad tomorrow, so I won't have the original documents. Am I allowed to use the copy of the documents upon my return, or I must have original copies with me? I have entered the USA in a H-1B visa before.
I am in US on L1B Visa with employer A. I also have an
I am in US on L1B Visa with employer A. I also have an approved H1B with employer B. For some reason I lost my approval notice of H1B (I-797 and I-94). But I have a soft copy of I-797. Now I would like to transfer/COS to my H1B. Is it possible without approval notice. Can you please suggest what is the best possible option that I should follow ? Appreciate your help.- Thanks
I am in India, My GC expired and I had not visited US since
I am in India, My GC expired and I had not visited US since 2002. I was minor when I came to India. Now I am having job and financially stable to go on my own. What are the chances of SB1 visa category success? My brother is a US citizen.
Judith, As you are aware of my situation from my previous
Hi Judith,As you are aware of my situation from my previous questions, I am changing status from H1-B to F1. I have received the following RFE (Request for evidence.)Send a new I 20 with a next start date. I want to talk to you if possible on a quick call to get some clarity on this. Thank you.
Question is.. currently my employer saying I am in illegal
Question is.. currently my employer saying I am in illegal status in USA with H1B due to the below situation. There are 2 requests raised on my petition One is amendment on my old petition which is expired on 7/6/2016 . the amendment request approved by USCIS on 8/18/2016 but still VISA is expired right now. the other request is on VISA Extension on my petition which is also approved till 2018. But USCIS approved by extension on 8/16/2016, which is 2 days prior to my VISA extension. due to this my amendment trumping my extension approval and they are asking me to leave India. So I just want to know how long I can stay ( I mean buffer time ) after 8/18
Hope you are doing well, from Boston, living on H4 for close
Hi...Hope you are doing wellJA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?Customer: Hi. I am Anamika from Boston, living on H4 for close to 4 years. I have been approached by an employer to work with them, which unfortunately i cannot, due to no work permit. In my knowledge, i know of only 2 options: either TRANSFER my status to F1 to work and study both OR wait for my EAD which has no time limit. What do you suggest i should do? Is there anyway i can apply for H1B and get started? The employer can wait for 6 months for me. I have a couple of more questions:1. Does F1 come with ready work permit or theres a separate process?2. If i take a part time under grad program, will my status be transferred to F1?JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?Customer: MassachusettsJA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: NoJA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?Customer: not really....my question has almost all details. maybe additionally to mention, my husband has just initiated his green card process.
In my last h1b transfer I have put in 2 years of experience
in my last h1b transfer I have put in 2 years of experience for company A, and in my PERM application I have put in 1 year and 1 month for the same company because company gave me letter for the project I worked on not the whole experience. Now, my I140 is approved and I am working on the h1b extension application in which I am planning to use same experience as i140. Will USCIS ask questions about the descripency? Will it affect the decision? I can not get letter from the Company A for the remaining experience as I was on the bench and working unpaid. Please answer my question.
I want to transfer H1- for a prospective employee. But, the
I want to transfer H1-B for a prospective employee. But, the current company she is with is asking for money for a work experience letter. I want to apply for H1-B transfer without the experience letter. Will it be a problem during the H1-B transfer application review?
Can I do a H1B to H4 and then back to H1B with a new
hiJA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?Customer: Can I do a H1B to H4 and then back to H1B with a new employer ? I already have on offer with new employerJA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet? Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?Customer: No, am still employed with company1 i have on offer from company2 instead of doing h1 transfer can i first transfer to H4 and then ask the company2 to transfer back to H1 ?JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: no, not yet company2 lawyers are about to file the transferJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: thats it