I hope you are doing great. I have got your information from
Hey There,I hope you are doing great.I have got your information from one of my friend and I was hoping if you can clarify a small query for me.So here it goes, I am working on H1B and already completed my 6 years cap. Got my I-140 approved and 3 years extension till June 2018 with my current employer and my wife also got the H4 EAD till the same date. My priority date in Jan 2014.Recently got a great job offer from a new company as full-time employee. So Her my questions.1) If I go for the H1B transfer to new employer, for How long I will be getting the H1B visa?3 years from date of transfer or just till June 2018?As I have my I-140 approved and my current employer has no intention to revoke in next 6 months.2) If he revokes the I-140 in next 6 month and my new employer still not applied for PERM till then, Would I will be able to retain my Priority date.3) If they revoke my I-140, H4-EAD for my wife also going to be void.I need to know, So that I can make up my mind to join the new company or not.Thanks in Advance and would greatly appreciate a quick response.
I am on OPT EAD status now. My EAD card valid up to May
I am on OPT EAD status now. My EAD card valid up to May 2017. My wife is on H1B status with I-140 approved. So I am planning to convert from F1 to H4. So that I can get H4 EAD. Here my question is can I continue working on my OPT EAD status while my H4 EAD is under process? or I need to quit the current job?
I transferred my H1B to new employer but did not transfer H4
Hi, I have transferred my H1B to new employer but did not transfer H4 as the I94 is valid for one more year. My old employer withdrew my old H1B petition. Wanted to check if H4 status is impacted?H4 status is for my wife and I already have an approved H1B from the current employer.
My husband is on H1b visa(approved till Sep 2018) and I am
Hello,My husband is on H1b visa(approved till Sep 2018) and I am on dependent H4 visa. my H4 visa stamp is expired and I do have H4 approval letter(797) from USCIS valid till Sep 2018. my husband just got enlisted in US Army through MAVNI program and waiting for his shipping date for BCT (which will be arround feb/march 2017). he is still on H1b status and maintaining his H1b status and will maintain his status till the day before he ships. now my question is if I travel out of USA and go for H4 visa stamping in US consulate in my home country before he ships to BCT(while he will be in H1B status ) should I have any problem getting H4 visa stamped just because my husband got enlisted in US ARMY (MAVNI)?Is there any possibility of getting 221G(admin processing)?
My visa extension is under RFE; my employer plans to
My visa extension is under RFE; my employer plans to withdraw.If i apply for H1B to H4 transfer, will i be able eligible to stay on dependant visa(my spouse has H1B) the moment i submit the application to transfer until a decision is being made?
Can I file for I539? Filed H1b extension. I94 expired
My Wife filed for H1b extension and her I94 got expired on Sept 12. Can she file for I539 now ?I have filed paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) 6 months back. We filed for extension. My question is if there is Denial of Extension what are the options she has to be on the safe side?
We are trying find right solution or answer for past few
We are trying find right solution or answer for past few days for immigration issue. My close friend's son passport and I94 is expiring on Sep 26th . He has applied passport for his son and he may get it this week.· Provided he(my friends son) get the passport on 19th of Sept, what are the options to make his son's stay legal after Sep 26th?o Can he take his son to Mexico and re-enter USA with a new I-94? -> not sure if he can get Canada Visa without passport in hand.o Can he approach ‘Immigration and customs enforcement' or ‘Customs and border protection' office to seek ‘I-94' update, is that a right approach?o Filing extension of H4 Visa along with his H1B which is expiring in Jan 2017.o Filing extension of stay for his son alone, not sure if this even possible.o Is there any other way to get this done?· Provided he gets the passport on 21st or 22nd of Sept, what are his options to make his son's stay legal after Sep 26th?· What if he could not extend I-94 before Sep 26th as he might not get his sons old/new passport on time.My friends passport is expiring on May 2017 and have stamped Visa (including his son) till Jan 2017.
How risky is it to travel outside US with a pending H1B
How risky is it to travel outside US with a pending H1B Location transfer?I have a stamped H1B visa for the same employer until March 2017 and I want to travel outside US for a month in Oct 2016.Note: My spouse is on H4 EAD and may be affected by if visa issues I may face as well.