I have a heatilator fireplace with the Intellifire ignition system that won't light. Always has before without any problems. By the "trouble shooting" instructions, voltage to the ign. module," under load", should be between 3.2 and 2.8. I have a reading of 2.9 so I'm assuming that is OK. Upon checking the module for a spark, (always before I could hear a "click" and know that it was trying to light) if none was present, then per the "trouble shooting" instructions, the module was bad and needed replacing, which I did but still nothing. My daughter has an identical fireplace so I tried the NEW module at hers and it works just fine but still won't work with mine. Tried checking any available wiring for continuity and ground wiring and all appears to be OK, so ran out of ideas...need help. Is there anyone out there that would care to answer?