We were denied in October, 2015. We returned proof to the
We were denied in October, 2015. We returned proof to the USCIS and we were reaffirmed. I was told by the state that he was required to have another medical and another police certificate. Do we need to fill out anymore documents that he may take with him for this?
FOR: USC wife's !-130 petition for her Swiss husband was
FOR JAMES: Hello again -- USC wife's !-130 petition for her Swiss husband was approved back in May of 2013. The wife then did the DS-260 IV process, evidently paid all fees and submitted all documents to the NVC, including the Affidavit of Support, which she believes she submitted as long as a year ago. She hasn't heard anything from the NVC, no 30 day or 60 day letter, no notice of case being ready for interview, much less interview date. (The husband is in Switzerland, so I guess the Bern U.S. Embassy would be where the interview would take place, if and when they obtain an interview date). Neither husband or wife have had an address change.Any idea where I should start in sorting this out, with the minimal facts I was able to give above? Call the NVC with case number ***** invoice number for starters, I guess? As you can see, it's been over 4 years since the I-130 was approved and they started the IV process.Thanks
I married an African man and filed a petition for him to
I married an African man and filed a petition for him to come to the US. We paid the fees and over a period of time the application was approved and sent to his home embassy for interview.. We had to produce telephone records, greeting cards wedding pictures. He had his medical and vaccinations police report done. No criminal record. On his final visit to get his visa he was treated disrespectfully, ***** ***** thrown in a basket and told by the person thre that they would make sure he never sets foot in America.. One and ahalf yrs later the NVC informed me that the approved application was sent back to them, that they went over it thoroughly and found nothing wrong so they reapproved it and sent it back to Africa for issuance of the visa. on the set date my husband went back to the embassy where he received a Visa Collection receipt, and was told to come back the next day to collect the visa. The next day he went and was signing some papers in an embassy window when he heard his name being called by someone else in another window. The person in the other window told him he couldn't collect the visa that day.He was asked to return in about 3yrs that the visa would be waiting at the embassy for him.He was told they had to send the application to Texas lockbox before he could get the visa. AS the petitioner I was never formally notified and only went by what my husband said he experienced at the hands of the embassy Staff.I wrote them most recently as it has since been 3yrs with no correspondence from them. I asked them to set a date and time for my husband to come back with his Visa Collection receipt to get the visa and come home to me in the US.Their reply was that there was a misunderstanding because visa was issued and no action has been taken on the case since 2013 so they will not correspond any more on the case..They supplied a lot of general info on FAQ's and application procedures which I have already done. There is an option for my husband to return there with a copy of the letter they sent me to make further inquiries. I'm wondering if I should fly there to explain. My husband is not functionally literate in English or legal procedures or Immigration language.
I have removed the conditions on my Green Card and it
I have removed the conditions on my Green Card and it expires in 10 years. It has been 6 years now since I came to the U.S and never left the country. I want to travel back home to visit my mom for couple of months and comeback.Do I need a re-entry permit to enter the U.S even if I have a 10 years Green Card? If yes, is it Form I-131 Travel Document? If yes, the I-131 form is asking me to provide the U.S Consul in the Country I'm traveling to. Which means I'm supposed to get my re-entry permit from there. What if for some reason they did not send it? I do not want to be stuck there waiting for it to arrive and worst cases it does not arrive.Is there a way to get the re-entry permit while i'm here in the U.S? so I feel safe :)Thanks a lotI live in Miami and my mom lives in Saudi Arabia where I come from.
I came to US with a 10 year tourist visa on 22nd of
Hello,I came to US with a 10 year tourist visa on 22nd of august,2015 and i got 6 months residency permit as a tourist(B2). Then i decided to improve my english speaking skills and applied to an ESL school(3 months later upon arriving to US). As a result of this i applied to change of status from B2 to F1. During application process, USCIS contact me a few times about missing documents caused by school that i applied and everytime USCIS contact me i got documents asked from me and sent it to USCIS except last time when i decided come back to my country, so my stay extended because of this matter. Within this period, my given stay period via I-94 expired(21thFeb,2016) but i left from US to my country on 11th of may,2016 before i notified about the result of my application which was denied because i didn't represent the asked documents last time to USCIS as i mentioned before. I received the notification of denial on 21st june,2016 when i was in my country already. I'm planning to go back to US for on 16th of september. I want to know if my visa still valid or am i going to face a trouble when i arrived to US? Are there any laws about maximum stay time with a tourist visa within a year?
Interview scheduled at embassy however children over 21 not
Interview scheduled at embassy however children over 21 not on letter. CSPA does apply to them however I was told that the consular officer would determine. Can the consular officer deny them?JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?Customer: Case is complete in united states. They already have an interview date in SeptemberJA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: No.JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: they told me that the consular officer would decide, however I have the same exact case for my brother and his daughter is over 21 but for her I received an invoice and for my sisters son who is the same age I didn't.
I am working on with a H1- visa and I have to go to India to
Hi, I am working on with a H1-B visa and I have to go to India to attend a wedding. But I have come across a situation where one of my friend's went to India but for some reason and had to attend a stamping and was rejected to get back. Will i have to go get my visa stamped??
This is my situation: My PERM application is in process
This is my situation:My PERM application is in process since 2015. and I am moving from USA to my country -Colombia- (because my F1/OPT status expired Dec 2016 - I finished my MBA in USA).The Company will Apply for my HB1 next year 2017 ( when I am not here) .How will I know I will be approve of my H1B in October 2017? If I won't be here in USA by that time?My Husband is from Mexico, does he have to be Colombian resident to be approve thought me to get H4 visa??If I am not in Colombia by October 2017, can I go to another USA embassy ( maybe Mexico ) to get my H1B?Thank you:)
I married a Dominican woman on October 10th 2014.. I had to
I married a Dominican woman on October 10th 2014.. I had to petition for her UA Visa so that she could get a visa for Saudi Arabia, where I am living and working. They gave her a 10 year visa, I only asked for 30 days? So, shoe has been seeing someone over there in her country now for over a year and refuses to stop, needless to say I am filing for divorce in the DR. Marriage never ratified in the US, not sure about all The Hague Convention stuff. So the guy she is seeing, his business is prostitution and I am afraid that she will try to gain access to the US to work illegally in this profession. Her last trip was to NY so that she could get another visa to come and see me, but she did not do that. In stead, she stayed with his family in Fort Lee NJ and went to Atlantic City...? She has made mention that she wants to "work and live there". She has no house, no bank account, and now no access to my credit cards. She has no job or any kind of education... Only one reason he would want her to go to the US. Possible also to traffic? I want to pull my sponsorship for her visa and have it canceled if possible. This is not to "harm her in any way" rather to protect myself and my country, the US... I need some assistance and advice on this matter. Thank you. ***** (US, natural Born Citizen)