Currently in NY state, what is the timeline for an US
currently in NY state, what is the timeline for an US citizen applying for a green card and work permit for a foreign spouse who is currently living in the US legally on an E2 that expires in 6 months. i.e. after the simultaneous applications of I130 and !485 and work/travel permit
e2 investment visa. Should sponsoring company report changes
Hi, with an e2 investment visa, is the sponsoring company required to report changes to the USCIS if the circumstances of the investor changes?I was removed from managerial role, and partner percentages changed. Status is they are here in the country. They were approved and moved here a year and a half ago as investors in our company. Since then, the ownership percentages have changed and they are now 49% instead of 51% and we have stepped them down from company management.
I am a 42 years old Egyptian business man. I want to move
Good day,I am a 42 years old Egyptian business man. I want to move with my wife and 2 children to live in USA. My plan is to apply for E-2 Visa, start a business, then look for jobs for me and my wife so as to get a green card. My budget for investment is between $150K and $200K.I would like to know your opinion of such a plan, and if you have a better alternative. And how can I benefit from your services
I just wanted to know best options to get a card or visa to
Hi I just wanted to know best options to get a green card or visa to be able to stay in the USA for up to 6 months at a time and eventually live in the USA - I live in Australia but I am a Spanish citizen with a Spanish passport ...
One questions: Im on E@ visa status and also have applied
Hello,JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?Customer: One questions : Im on E@ visa status and also have applied for asylum, still pending of decision. Are both status incompatible or each one is independent of the other ?JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?Customer: Yes, I do have E-2 visa status, and also a pending asylum applicationJA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: yesJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: no, I would like to get preliminary answer about if it is possible to keep both status
I have an a1 visa through my father being now 23 I can no
I have an a1 visa through my father being now 23 I can no longer get a working permit through that visa and need to work. what can I fo? do*?JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?Customer: I am currently a dependent of my father with an A1 visa which is for foreign nationalJA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: no I do not have any application with USCIS No I have notJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: no
I am in India, My GC expired and I had not visited US since
I am in India, My GC expired and I had not visited US since 2002. I was minor when I came to India. Now I am having job and financially stable to go on my own. What are the chances of SB1 visa category success? My brother is a US citizen.
I came to US with a 10 year tourist visa on 22nd of
Hello,I came to US with a 10 year tourist visa on 22nd of august,2015 and i got 6 months residency permit as a tourist(B2). Then i decided to improve my english speaking skills and applied to an ESL school(3 months later upon arriving to US). As a result of this i applied to change of status from B2 to F1. During application process, USCIS contact me a few times about missing documents caused by school that i applied and everytime USCIS contact me i got documents asked from me and sent it to USCIS except last time when i decided come back to my country, so my stay extended because of this matter. Within this period, my given stay period via I-94 expired(21thFeb,2016) but i left from US to my country on 11th of may,2016 before i notified about the result of my application which was denied because i didn't represent the asked documents last time to USCIS as i mentioned before. I received the notification of denial on 21st june,2016 when i was in my country already. I'm planning to go back to US for on 16th of september. I want to know if my visa still valid or am i going to face a trouble when i arrived to US? Are there any laws about maximum stay time with a tourist visa within a year?