My 3 year old daughter was just found with a 2.2 fl oz Terro Ant Bait container. It was a little over half way full and she didn't have it for long, maybe 5-10 minutes tops. We think she ate it because it was empty when she was found yet there was sticky substance on the bathroom floor, but we can't be sure how much she swallowed. She is showing no ill effects and acting normal. The box says active ingredients: Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate (Borax) 5.4% Other Ingredients 94.6 Poison control said its basically sugar water and all she would have is potential diarrhea and vomiting. We have her drinking tons of water but don't want to put her to bed for the night for a few hours until we know she is ok. Gut instinct I still want to take her to the ER at the hospital, but don't want to make a big hospital ER bill if it's not necessary to take her. What signs/symptoms do we need to watch out for? Are we doing the right thing by monitoring her and giving her a ton of water to dilute it in her body? I just need some sort of reassurance to calm my nerves. My husband works in chemical warfare in the military and with his training he says it's not "toxic" vs what I'm finding.She is also 35 lbs and very healthy with no health issues if you need that additional info.