I need to get up and running quickly. I only have so much
I need to get up and running quickly. I only have so much saved without additional income. That being said, South Carolina has a 35 day processing 25 expedited. This is much longer than some of the other states such as Nevada and Delaware. I want all income to flow through a corporation. As well as I want the protection of a corporation for a couple of the websites I will be launching. Suggestion
I have been looking into forming my llc in Nevada. My
I have been looking into forming my llc in Nevada. My business plan is for consulting and acquisitions. I am launching my business through the internet. I am going to have a website set up as a blog and a place to share numerous spreadsheets and strategies along with an appointment generator. Additionally and building a couple websites for the purpose of affiliate marketing. All the websites I plan to fall under the one llc, and at any point one takes off with more substantial revenue I would create an llc for that particular site. I also plan on acquiring some established affiliate and marketing websites. I reside in South Carolina, and will be operating the business by myself until the point I feel the need to employee other people. I have also considered having a profit sharing partner at some point, but not an owner. The long term plan is to create a consulting organization and to build teams. For this to take place I will want to be able to show potential investors that my model works so I can get the funds to grow the organization. Regardless I look to do much of the consulting remotely. My questions are would Nevada be a good state to form an llc based on the information I have provided you. If so, will forming in another state create any issues when I go to establish a business checking account, this of course after establishing a registered agent and obtaining a federal ein. I have also looked into having office space, would I have to register in South Carolina if Office space is used?
I am thinking about forming an LLC out of state. I am
I am thinking about forming an LLC out of state. I am starting an online retailer only business - no physical inventory, no office space etc. I plan to launch an LLC with multiple DBA's stemming from it. I live in Vermont, and will probably do little to no business here. The prices are relatively high here, and VT is one of just three states that requires registered agent services for all LLC AND DBA services. I'm looking into Delaware, Nevada, or Wyoming instead, to minimize annual and startup costs. What is your advice and why?
I am a disabled state employee that is two house payments
I am a disabled state employee that is two house payments behind. The State Employees Credit Union did a 'set-off'. By taking $300 out of my checking account towards my mortgage. I was not prepared for this at all ... They did it last month, too, but I got some of it back. Friday, they did it again. I have about $200 worth of medicines to be picked up at the pharmacy. I have had no meds since Saturday. My problem is that my disability check is protected by the federal government just like my social security checks ...they can't take it. But they did and say they will NOT refund any money this time. Can you help me?
Needs some information about legal options that are
Needs some information about legal options that are available for a breech of contract type situation.We have contracted with a dog breeder in pennsylvania (we reside in New York) for a puppy to be picked up Oct 11th. Have been in a contract since July when it was known the dog would be having a litter.The way the contract was set up to pick the owner had first choice, another buyer had second and we had third choice. If the buyer did not want a puppy we would therefore be second. I had asked the seller 3 days before we were to pick if she was planning on keeping a puppy so i knew if we would be second pick or third and she indicated (in writing) that "she was not keeping one from this litter". Therefore I assumed by contract that we would be second. Well low and behold we were still third. After I was honest with her (which was a stipulation in her contract - honesty) and indicated that I felt by her admission that we should have had second choice and that I had my heart set on one of the first two pups that had now beeen choosen by some other 2 people. She immediately became nasty in her emails and said that she wasn;t going to sell me a puppy now because "she felt I wouldn't love them" At no time had I said that and on many occasions had indicated that "if I was in a position I would take them all they were so cute and loveable". We had already picked a puppy but she is still insisting that she will not sell us one.Therefore I would like to know how I can compel her to do so as WE have not breeched any contract and how we can get an injunction to make sure she doesn't sell the puppy we picked to someone else. And what legal recourse we have if all this can not be done in a timely fashion in order to get one of her puppies. (she does have great puppies but apparently not great with people). Side note we purchased a puppy from her 3 years ago, who by her own emails to this day, describes that dogs care by us as loving and he being a lucky pup. please advise as soon as possible as this is very time sensitive
I am starting my own business. I plan to do business
I am starting my own business. I plan to do business consulting and building a website and blog as a catalyst for the business. I have also purchased two other sites than I plan to launch as affiliate marketing sites. I may additionally purchase an established site through auction. My plan was to establish an LLC as a Consulting & Acquisitions group and have the sites and consulting all part of one unified group. If one site produced significantly I would look to establish it as its own operating entity. Currently I am establishing this by myself, but have a business plan to grow and potentially hire employees. For now I will just outsource to freelancers. Will a basic LLC suffice in establishing this business.
Counselor at Law
I got into a car accident 2 months ago. It was a leased
I got into a car accident 2 months ago. It was a leased Acura RDX and my husband forgot to add the car into our insurance policy after grace period. so the car was uninsured at the time of the accident. the other party was a driver driving a company pick up truck. the driver and his coworkeradmitted fault at the scene, apologized profusely and acted very sincerely.I called Acura road side assistance and a tow truck came to tow my car. Instead of towing the car to the nearest dealer as instructed, the car was towed to a body shop. the tow truck driver did not give me any paperwork to sign. Later we were contacted by the body shop, the owner saying he will work with the other party's insurance to get the car fixed. Because the other party now is denying fault, and I have no insurance, the car is stuck at the body shop.I received an invoice from the body shop, saying now the storage fee is $95 per day and the towing fee is $475. The invoice is even back dated by a month and a half. It has no information of where the car was towed from, and it has no total amount.I want to get the car back to stop accruing storage fee but I can't afford $10k+ storage fee. And I believe that I am a victim of tow scam.By the way, the towing company and the body shop has the same phone number.My questions:How can I get the car back?Is Acura responsible since the towing company is its vendor?Anything I can do or where can I find help to get me out of this mess?e also have a question regarding the other party's insurance. Since we were not insured at the time, we have no one on our side to work with the other party's insurance. They are of course trying to deny as much liability as possible, but do they have any legal obligations to us? For example, despite other party's statement claiming that we changed into each others' lanes, the fault is not 50/50 and we are lucky to get 25%. They are also not proactive on our case, they have not even sent out an assessor to review our damages to determine the % fault. There have been many delays and inaction from other party that has lead our vehicle to be in storage for such a long time. Do we have any legal rights on our side to get some progress going or reduce our fault % (i.e. buying a crash analysis report, request a break down of how the fault % is determined).I've asked this question before, I want a second opinion from a different lawyer. Thank you.
I own a grocery store in San Francisco and I sell liquor
Hi. I own a grocery store in San Francisco and I sell liquor beer and wine as well. The building is RH3 zoning and includes two tenants above me. When I took over the space my market had a deli area that I wasn't using so the landlords decided to sublease it to a friend of theirs . It's in a separate part of the building and even has its own separate entrance although I can walk to that space from inside my market . The gentleman who took over the space is using it currently as a café and he has a full hood and is classified as a limited use restaraunt. Well the landlords decided to draft a new lease for me upon my option renewal and they drafted a lease for him which specifies that I'm renting the western portion of the building and he's renting the eastern portion of the building. In both of our leases they put neither one of us can sell any item that is in direct competition with the other. Well a few days ago I got an email from the other tenant and the landlord saying that they approved him to get a beer and wine license to serve beer and wine on site whereas my grocery store I sell liquor for offsite. Even though I'm not sure if the city will approve him or not my concern is this will affect my business for one example being people may go to the café to buy a beer instead of buying beer from my market and take it home. Do I have any legal options or is there argument legit that he's not competing with me? Also keep in mind that there is only 1 meter for the space as it really is one space technically so every month I have to go to him after I estimate of what he owes me for his portion of the PG&E and water bill. I also was debating on selling my market and my concern is this will lower the value or possibly even scare away potential buyers . Also in my lease I am responsible for the entire premises of maintaining it etc.